Welcome to the first in a new (weekly?) series which shares a curated list of important retail industry news, websites, and tools which may have an impact on your store’s success today and into the future.
We promise these collected lists of links will be short and sweet (10 items or less!) we hope you’ll find it a convenient to bookmark articles and websites to read and review over short break or morning cup of coffee — some you may want to save and share with your store’s crew during your next team meeting.
10 Items or Less…
Here are your hot news items of the week!
- PetSmart expands same-day delivery to Cincinnati, 13 other cities
- Retailers like Wal-Mart and Best Buy are coming up with new strategies to top two-day delivery
- Is Selfridge’s Anachronistic or Retail’s Ticket to Recovery?
- Does Amazon Books need coffee?
- Does e-commerce need 3-D shopping?
- In China, facial recognition is used to buy KFC, board planes, and catch drug users
- Mastercard Enables Garmin Users To Run and Shop At A Perfect Pace
- Levi’s Launches New “Virtual Stylist” Online Feature
- Amazon hit with lawsuit over eclipse glasses
If you find the information of value, please share this post with your friends and co-workers (and tell us how often you’d like to us to publish curated news lists like this — or if you’d be interested in an email edition sent right to your inbox).
Photo credit: www.everypixel.com