Sales Increase with NEXT™ Product Facing System
NEXT™ is a strong, versatile and expandable merchandising system designed for today’s rapidly changing retail environment. Use the NEXT™ system on shelving or any vertical refrigerated/frozen food merchandiser. The system is manufactured for use with a wide range of products, from perishable items in a supermarket to light bulbs in an auto parts store.
With NEXT™ retailers can-
- Maximize use of available display space
- Increase product offerings
- Improve inventory rotation.
The versatile design of the NEXT™ tray allows it sit on a shelf or bar and give the best possible product presentation to the customer. Each tray features sides that can be adjusted to match the width of the product on display.
The 3 inch tray-
- adjusts from 3.3 – to – 6.5 inches
- available depths of 15, 17, 19 and 21 inches.
The 5 inch tray-
- expands from 5.3 – to – 12 inches
- with depths of 15, 17, 19, 21 and 24 inches.
Spring tension can be adjusted on each tray by adding or removing springs based on the product size and weight. NEXT™ is easy to install (no tools are required!) and the trays can be removed from the display fixture to stock or change the set based on a new plan-o-gram.
All trays have a label holder so the product, tray and label move as a complete unit when resetting a section. Last, the 1 inch bar that hold the trays have a universal mounting bracket that can move from standard shelving to refrigerated merchandisers, available in 30, 36 and 48 inch lengths.
NEXT™ is designed for best use with these product categories:
The NEXT™ advantage:
- Utilize every inch of available display space
- Increase product facing by up to 14%
- Aid with product rotation
- Reduce shrink by 1-2%
- Improve visual presentation
- Best of all, increase sales from 10-15%
If you are planning a new store, remodeling an existing location or just want to maximize the available display space, consider using the NEXT™ facing system in your project.
Visit Midwest Retail Services to explore the wide range of shelving and display solutions available for your business then call the Midwest team at 800-576-7577 TODAY!