The team at Midwest Retail Services does their best to share insight, ideas, and information that we hope will benefit not just the clients we’re already working with, but also all the retail stores out there that we haven’t had the opportunity to work with (yet!)
As we wrap up the year, we wanted to share the most-read articles that we’ve published on this blog covering topics within the retail industry, store fixtures, customer service, etc. Truthfully, during the past couple of years impacted by COVID we got a bit lax on publishing new content (we have plans to improve on this in the new year) but it was interesting to see that the articles we shared in previous years contained information that still proved to be important to our retail readership (despite the original publish date) collecting thousands of pageview during 2022.
We wanted to share the top ten article list below with everyone, just in case they missed the information and might find it helpful.
- Best liquor store layout and shelving ideas
- Store fixture height: How high is too high?
- How can I tell what type of shelving I already have?
- How do I keep store shelves organized?
- Moving product faster: Floor Stack Displays
- Tips for grocery store shelving and product placement
- How to identify your retail shelving manufacturer
- Installation instructions for Lozier, Madix, and Streater gondola shelving
- Using merchandise outposts for sales and profits in your retail store
- Expert pharmacy insights: Save time and money on Rx remodels and rolls-out
Was there a favorite article you found especially helpful on the site that didn’t make the cut?
Drop us a line and send us a link and we’ll add it to the list as an honorable mention!